Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BRP Design Worth a Good, Long Look


Bombardier Recreational Products headquartered in Quebec, east of Montreal, make the most ridiculously fun toys humans can play with - imho, most unique, fun, and well-designed personal watercraft, roadster, and atv vehicles out there.  Sea-Doo and CanAm Spyder are the two of their brands I appreciate most.  Note BMW-like attention to detail, sweeping curves, angles, chamfers, color breaks, finishes, and lighting.  Not to mention the unique 2 front-wheel base configuration.  While they get pretty pricey, especially the Spyder RT, I think they pay it all off in the amount of fun they provide.

2 comments:

  1. Your readers might be interested in my BLOG all about the CanAm Spyder from an owners perspective http://www.spyderryder.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, wish I was in Aussieland on your sweet machines. Can't wait till I can actually afford to invest into one.

    ReplyDelete